Customer care is one of the central aspect of our organizational culture. Total customer satisfaction is the only success formula , that can carry us for in this competitive market. We have an enormous capacity to adapt to change, adaptations and development of reliable and the latest techniques and systems have been the key factors of our growth. We care about our customers and the customers care about us. We have a long relationship with our customers which makes us successful in the market.
Quality Assurance and Licensures
- Punjab Healthcare Commission (PHC)
- National External Quality Assurance Program Pakistan (NEQAPP)
- Academically Affiliated with:
Comsats Institute of Information Technology, Islamabad, Pakistan
Quality Management Group
The Quality Management Group (QMG) is responsible for the planning, organization and direction of the quality management system within all points of Biotech Molecular and Clinical lab (BMCL in accordance with appropriate accreditation and regulatory bodies. The aims of these recommendations may be summarized thus:
- To meet the needs of relevant standards i.e. ISO 9001:2015
- To ensure that sufficient resources and management time is devoted to quality
- To put all areas of BMCL under central quality management control
- To formalize External Quality Assessment management procedures
Quality Assurance (QA) is the use of monitoring techniques, including inspections and audits, to promote confidence in laboratory results, to assure the quality of the data generated and to ensure compliance with accrediting body such as United Registrar Systems (URS).
Quality Control (QC) is the use of techniques to reduce discord and discrepancy in results of measurement of the same quantity in the same material.
External Quality Assessment (EQA) is the process whereby a laboratory’s analytical performance is assessed with respect to its peers using analytical material obtained from external provider such as External Quality Assessment Scheme (EQAS), Randox International Quality Assessment Scheme (RIQAS) and College of American Pathologists, (CAP) Proficiency Testing.
Quality Policy of Biotech Molecular and Clinical lab (BMCL):
Biotech Molecular and Clinical lab (BMCL) aims to offer early disease diagnosis/better monitoring by means of accurate and comprehensive, but still cost effective medical investigations, using state of the art technology, in the hands of qualified and skilled staff.
User needs and requirements
In order to ensure that the needs and requirements of users are met Biotech Molecular and Clinical lab (BMCL) will:
- Operate a quality management system to integrate the organization, procedures, processes and resources.
- Set quality objectives and plans in order to implement this quality policy.
- Ensure that all personnel are familiar with this quality policy to ensure user satisfaction.
- Commit to the health, safety and welfare of its entire staff.
- Uphold professional values and be committed to good professional practice and conduct.
Complying with standards
Biotech Molecular and Clinical lab (BMCL) will comply with standards set by ISO 9001:2015 and is committed to:
- Staff recruitment, training, development and retention at all levels to provide a full and effective service to its users.
- The proper procurement and maintenance of such facilities, equipment and other resources as are needed for the provision of the service.
- The collection, transport and handling of all specimens in such a way as to ensure the correct performance of laboratory examinations.
- The use of examination procedures that will ensure the highest achievable quality of all tests performed.
- Reporting results of tests in ways which are timely, confidential, accurate and clinically useful.
- The assessment of user satisfaction, in addition to internal audit and external quality assessment, in order to produce continual quality improvement.
- The degree of reliability of tests could be judged from the type of equipment used (their manufacturers) and the scintillating profile of the researchers behind the machines as detailed below:
- Rotor Gene Real time PCR system.
- Thermal Cycle
- Real Time PCR Machine (Line Gene-K)
- ABI Prism 7000
- ABI 2720 Thermal Cycler
- Sysmex Kx21
- Mini VIDAS Automated Special Chemistry Analyzer
- Electrophoresis Machine (G100 of Bior System)
- Easy Light System
- Microlab 300 (Merck)
- Axym (Abott) Special Chemistry
- Acess-2 by Beckman Coulter
- Architect is1000 by Abbott
NEQAPP (National External Quality Assurance Programme Pakistan)
A proficiency testing programme of clinical laboratories. The proposed National External Quality Assurance Programme Pakistan (NEQAPP) is a milestone in the Quality Assurance system in Pakistan. The primary aims of proficiency testing are to strengthen a standard of Clinical laboratory by providing medical professionals with a comprehensive, quality and cost effective EQA scheme to reduce the risk of errors in tab results. This provides better patent care and quality results.